Our commitment to the health and safety of our workforce and customers is embedded in our working practices which are outlined in our ESG Policy.
Health & Safety pledges
- The safety of Constructor employees and customers is paramount; all industrial and office locations will have effective safety management systems
- Constructor will actively contribute to the development of technical standards within the Storage Equipment industry
- Constructor will only use suitably qualified installation sub-contractors
- Constructor will promote the benefits of safety inspections to our customers
- Constructor will make up-to-date product documentation available to our customers
- Constructor will respect all applicable product standards and legislation and maintain product liability insurance
- Constructor encourages our employees and business partners to report any failure by Constructor, its subsidiaries and employees, and to respect the above commitments
These ESG related issues are reviewed twice a year to ensure they remain relevant, focused and best practice.